Timetable – HLT54115 Diploma of Nursing
At HSA we have a number of timetable options to suit your needs, giving you the flexibility to fit study in with your lifestyle. The term 2 timetable starts week commencing 28 May 2018.
A full time study load is 3 days per week over 18 months.
A part time study load is 2 days per week over 30 months.
At HSA we work with timetable streams to ensure you complete all of the required units in the most efficient amount of time.
Choose your study load; full time or part time
- If you have chosen full time study, select one timetable option from each of streams 1, 2 & 3
- If you have chosen part time study, select one timetable option only from streams 1 & 2
|Melbourne CBD Campus|
|STREAM 1||STREAM 2||STREAM 3|
As part of each stream you will cover a number of units of competency, which all run for varying lengths of time within the term.
As part of Stream 1 you will complete the following units (full time and part time students):
- HLTENN001 – Practise nursing within the Australian healthcare system
- HLTENN013 – Implement and monitor care of the older person
- HLTINF001 – Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
As part of Stream 2 you will complete the following units in (full time and part time students):
- HLTENN002 – Apply communication skills in nursing practice
- HLTENN003 – Perform clinical assessment and contribute to planning nursing care
- CHCPRP003 – Reflect on and improve own professional practice
- 50035 – Perform calculations in health mathematics (provisionally enrolled students)
As part of Stream 3 you will complete the following units in (full time students only):
- HLTENN004 – Implement, monitor and nursing care plans
For more details on the units of competency you will complete as part of the HLT54115 Diploma of Nursing click here
Please Note: HSA reserves the right to cancel a course offering if minimum class sizes are not met. Days and times vary from term to term.