Certificate IV in Frontline Management – All Other States
Read the important information below about eligibility, additional requirements, fees and funding.
- Photo ID i.e. Australian licence or passport
- Confirmation of your citizenship, residential address and concessional status
- Confirmation of Year 12 Maths and English results or previous qualifications (if applicable)
Alternatively, you can send copies of these documents in to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Navitas Health Skills Australia, Level 11, 17 York Street Sydney NSW 2000.
Certified copies need to be provided to us prior to receiving an offer of enrolment.
If required, complete the Maths & English assessment here.
Candidates may be required to complete a Maths and English assessment, unless a successful pass has been achieved in Year 12 Maths and English or a Certificate III or higher has previously been obtained and proof is provided.
To complete the assessment, go to the following link via our website here.
Full Fee Paying
Full fee paying positions are available for non-subsidised students at a cost of $2,500.
Please Note: Tuition fees may be subject to change.
RPL and CT is a process to acknowledge your previous achievements of competencies or learning outcomes that may count towards your qualification.
RPL provides credit for relevant skills, knowledge and experience gained through working and learning, as well as formal and informal training.
CT is a process that provides credit for a unit of competency previously achieved.
Applications for RPL should be received by the Course Coordinator prior to course commencement, and no later than the first week of the commencement of your course. If you intend on applying for RPL:
- Carefully read the information contained within the Student Handbook.
- Complete all sections of the RPL Application Form.
- Collate copies of all required documents to use as evidence of your prior learning/experience and attach them with your application.
- Submit these via email to email@example.com.
- There is a fee for each successful unit of competency RPL assessment.
If you intend on applying for CT: